social_07 social_05 social_03

iam    adventures

social_07 social_05 social_03 iamadventures-marrakech 10422049_10154323593530573_8340987459142789521_n

moroccan adventure

 

We're going to experience the magic of Morocco.

 

A creative retreat in the heart of Marrakech, iamadventures walks and activities through the beautiful gardens, inspiring market walks through the souks (and let's face it some creative shopping). Empowering vision exercises in our private safe heaven - a beautiful riad in the medina. Relaxation to the max with a traditional spa visit.

 

Amazing food to satisfy our taste buds either in our private riad or in carefully selected cafes and restaurants. (Including Social enterprises supporting women and children in Marrakech)

 

Creative activation, digital detox, slowing down. A colourful weekend to reignite your creativity and reconnect to your true.

 

If you don't want to or can't walk 15km+ a day then this is the adventure for you. It's our only trip where walking is just a small aspect of what we'll be getting up to.

 

 

THE DETAILS?

Marrakech, Morocco

June 9-12 : 3 nights/4 days

Price : £620pp

Special Offer £575 Until April 16th

 

There are JUST 4 PLACES ON THIS TRIP.

That's extra quality time with your guides and mentors creating space and nurturing your soul.

 

A well deserved weekend of rest, re-energising, contemplation and goal setting.

 

Join like minded women from across the globe to foster change and personal growth.

 

If this calls to you, then do it. We don't like to oversell. We believe that those who need our adventures, creativity, space and energy will be called to join. Listen to your intuition and join us.

 

 

arrow-white

walks through the city

artist dates

retreat into bliss

CREATIVITY

CREATIVE PROJECTS & MENTORING | ACCOMMODATION | COLLABORATE | MEET LIKE MINDED WOMEN | WALKING EXPLORATION | EXPERIENCE MOROCCO

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT | CULTURAL EXCHANGE | FRESH BREAKFAST | IAMAFFIRMATIONS | ARTISTS WAY & ART THERAPY PRACTICES  | TRADITIONAL SPA DATE

arrow-white

adventure at a glance

3 nights

£620pp  / £575 Until April 16th

FAQ                      

arrow-white arrow-white

Ready to join us?

_____

UNWIND, RE-ENERGISE & FIND YOUR CREATIVE SELF

 

Accommodation in private riad (first two get their own double room fit for a queen!)

Breakfast & 1x dinner or lunch daily (vegetarian meals)

iamaffirmation packs

Traditional Moroccan hammam (spa)

Entry to gardens and museums

Airport pick up and drop off

All the fun and relaxation you need!

 

What's not Included:

Flights

Personal Travel Insurance

Drinks & snacks of personal nature

Shopping purchases!

Extra Spa treatments

WHAT'S INCLUDED

retreat

An invoice will be sent to you upon booking, 30% of this is required to secure your place on the retreat. The other 70% is required one month prior to the retreat - 10th May 2017.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer any refunds. However, if you do need to cancel for any reason let us know in good time and IF the space can be filled by a new guest we will refund you.*